Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager for Frontier Equity and EM Small Cap Equity Strategies.
Chief Executive Officer responsible for the firm’s investment strategies.
Missed our Webinar? Watch the ReCORDING.
Hear Consilium’s New Ideas in the Next Emerging Markets
In a recent webinar, market veterans Jonathan Binder and Charlie Cassel, co-founders of Consilium Investment Management, shared how their equity strategies provide institutional investors with differentiated access to an untapped opportunity set in under-represented markets.
In the session, which is available for download now, discussion topics included:
- The drivers behind the marginalization of Frontier and smaller Emerging Markets in investor portfolios, despite their increasing contribution to global economic activity.
- An explanation into why large Emerging Market investors, who focus almost exclusively on a small basket of EM countries, are ill-equipped to take advantage of opportunities in many countries with strong structural growth characteristics.
- Consilium’s strong track record, and the advantages of an active, index-agnostic approach.
- Lessons in risk management learned from decades of experience in Emerging Markets.
- How Chief Investment Officer Jonathan Binder’s international upbringing, which exposed him to nearly every continent, shaped his investment philosophy and world view.
Watch the replay of the webinar to learn how to take advantage of opportunities in under-represented markets.